AdwCleaner developers are preparing us a lot of innovations in version 8.0.0. It is with this version of the program to remove the virus will reach a new level of development. Today, it only passes the test, but it will soon be released stable version AdwCleaner v8.0.0
What new in AdwCleaner 8.0.0 ?
- Following the release of MB4, the in-app installer now installs Malwarebytes 4.
- Always download the very latest Malwarebytes build
- Update Qt to 5.13 branch
- Upgrade the build toolchain to Visual Studio 2017
- Update OpenSSL
- No longer force the generation of the debug logfile
- Support again the very latest versions of the Chrome Browser and allow for proper remediation
- Temporarily disable Firefox scanning and remediation – will be added back in the upcoming release
- Update translations
- Update definitions to 2019.11.20.1
- Completely drop support for Windows XP and Vista.
- Crash when the UI is displayed in Arabic
- Make the uninstallation process more robust and less likely to leave traces behind
- Make the quarantine process more stable and less susceptible to corruption