For more than two months we have been waiting for the AdwCleaner update and now it has come. Meet over 5 new features, about a dozen useful changes, as well as some bug fixes. Read about all this in our ChangeLog below.
What’s new in AdwCleaner 7.4?
- Scan and manage Preinstalled software.
- New detection glossary available during scan results.
- Create a system restore point whenever a preinstalled software is detected.
- Add an informative message explaining what is a preinstalled software.
- Support HTTP/2 for all HTTP requests.
- Use Windows 10 styled titlebar.
- Increase the UI dimensions.
- telemetry endpoint.
- to Qt 5.9.8.
- to libsodium 1.0.18
- Date Base Definitions 2019.07.22.1
- Fix survey not closing from the X button .
- Various UI optimizations