What’s new in AdwCleaner 18.104.22.168 build 2 Beta?
- Ability to choose between Google, DuckduckGo and Qwant for Browsers settings restoration
- Ability to choose the behaviour with proxies
- Ability to choose logfile display behaviour
- Possibility to decline the update prompt
- Croatian translation
- Add compatibility manifest entry
- Display the scan logfile at the end of the scan by default
- Redesign the Options panel.
- Improve processes killing
- Change changelog layout
- Fix crash during scan and clean.
- Fix FPs
What’s new in AdwCleaner 22.214.171.124 Beta?
- [ADD] Possibility to decline an update
- [UPD] Processes killing
- [BUG] Fix crash during scan and clean.
What’s new in AdwCleaner 126.96.36.199?
- This release is a complete rewrite.
- New graphical interface (responsive and easier to use)
- New database format, with concept of family
- Additional actions per family
- Most of JRT technology now included
- New database management system
- Use of a CDN to provide database downloads
- No longer dependant on 3rd parties dll
- In-App updater
- “Submit samples” menu entry
- Database 2017-07-17.1
- Updated Generic detections
- All cleaning modules are more powerful against various system and permissions issues
- Remediation for browsers faster and no longer corrupt preferences.
- Scan faster by 15 to 25%
- Translations coverage improved
- Handling of process killing
- Quarantine format, now more robust.
- No longer dependant on sqlite3.dll
- Fixed GUI not displaying any graphics in a few cases